The Sweden Life

Following Jessica's adventures in Sweden, the home of pop!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Now it really is Tuesday and I am happy cos I have my PJ mag (which is extremely good!), Darren's video is doing better, Natasha B IS no.1, I spotted Mark from V on the Smash Hits! cover (well, it's a start...) and I can sleep late without interruption from snoring or trains. However, the bad news is Usher and Jessica Simpson have new videos out, the Cheeky Girls are getting lots of play and Train have gone proper rock. Why can't our charts have 2 songs in Moldovan in the top 3? Now I want to know where Maroon 5 are in the midweeks, what important pop gossip I've missed and what happened in One Tree Hill (it didn't record, grrr!). It's exciting to be back but I'll still be listening to Swedish radio this evening and downloading all my top holiday tunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home