The Sweden Life

Following Jessica's adventures in Sweden, the home of pop!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

It is Onsdag (Wednesday) evening and I am listening to my new CDs - Alcazarised, Lambretta and The Whole Shebang, each of which only cost about £6! It took me ages to find the Alcazar one as that was the only Alcazar album is any shop in Stockholm - they are all sold out! I still haven't found their brand new album, Dancefloor Deluxe, anywhere! Now it is Tursdag/Thursday and I've just been to look at an old town nearby and soon we are going to Grona Lund (Green Land), and amusement park in Stockholm. My mum has just gone to McDonalds to buy a salad - it's only downstairs from here and our nearest shop. I have managed to only eat there once, luckily, as I can't bear much of their food. I have noticed a lot of buff hotties in Sweden, the average good looking-ness of people is much higher than the UK, particularly as it is more common for boys to have long hair than short and along with their general fairness, this is excellent. It's even better than the airport here! Other unusual things in Sweden are they have pick'n'mix everything in the supermarkets and caviar by the tills, the cost of parking is enormous and they don't seem to have a proper tv guide magazine. Also, wherever you go in Stockholm you see painted cows in all sorts of styles - even an astronaut cow and one with antlers to look like a moose, Sweden's national animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home