The Sweden Life

Following Jessica's adventures in Sweden, the home of pop!

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm back in England and it's very depressing. There is no BWO on the radio, beautiful people are rare and sports brands are far too common. No more eating at posh restaurants, having breakfast with Swedish hotties or daily pop concerts. In fact, it's going to be a terrible week - 2 dentist appointments and my AS results all by Friday! I'm going to look into Swedish lessons (or at least buy a book), so I can move there if I fail my exams.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I don't need a date, thanks.

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Just got back from Sweden myself and have to agree. I miss hearing BWO, Shirley Clamp and Bosson on the radio. And yes, hot men are rare in the UK whereas they're in abundance in Sweden!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Johan Ruda said…

    I just stumbled across your blog when searching for some pictures of some swedish artists. I'm not here to post some stupid ads, just to say hello.

    Take care and hope you are coming back here again :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home