The Sweden Life

Following Jessica's adventures in Sweden, the home of pop!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's the last night! Awww! I am sad to leave this amazing country but I can't wait to sleep in my on bed. Today was spent at Liseberg, the largest theme park in Scandinavia. We were there from 11.30am til 8.30pm - 9 hours and a whole lot of rides! There was equally as many types of weather. We rode my favourite ride, the Balder, in torrential rain, afternoon sun and in the dark! I think I also had the least healthy eating day ever - a hotdog, chips, pizza, chocolte and fizzy sweets. Luckily I managed to refrain (refrain etc.) from the doughnuts and ice creams. One of the most highlarious moments of the day was when we saw an opera mid-rehearsal, only to be interrupted by a parade of pirates and clowns! It was a rather surreal moment.

Now I'm all packed and ready to go. We're waking up at 4.30am (3.30 UK time) so I'd better get some sleep!

Views from the top of Liseberg's revolving tower lift thingy: